Pages

Elmeena Aqua

This blog was created to help and assist new udang galah freshwater prawn farmers, suppliers and buyers which could generate healthy business and investing relations, targeting Johor, Malaysia areas. I hope the content in this blog is useful and I will upgrade more udang galah links and suppliers with our new WEBSITE, will post update soon...email me at elmee75@gmail.com if you got any enquiries.....please support the udang galah aquaculture farming community.



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

location selection for udang galah farm

As I promised, here are some tips of how to select a good location to start a freshwater prawn pond

1. near to your most demanding customer/market
2. clean clear sustainable water source
3. electricity
4. access road
5. type of soil
6. surroundings community
7. lease or buy?

i would elaborate more on each points soonest...think about you are changing to a new job place, at a new location...its somehow just a common sense..

here the link to the major topics that we are going to discuss of this mini series

4 comments:

  1. Elmee, I just read ur blog... I'm interested in this business but I just need details on how did u actually begin this business. I'm from brunei, currently I'm still researching on the information on this aquaculture activities which I presume will be profitable in brunei due to high demand of udang galah on brunei. Besides it is not easy to catch udang galah, so if I could venture in this business maybe it will probably doing well but of course I need to gather all necessary information before I could proceed with this business.

    Please kindly reply to my email below for our further discussion on this project:

    saimon
    Brunei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sim0505@gmail.com

    saimon
    Brunei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai , I am a Fisheries Graduate and have 5 years work experinec in Fresh water prawn hatchery as a cheif Technician ,Highly expertise in Green water and Clear water technology in out door and indoor tanks .
    Any info regarding the Scampi ,Kindly contact me at riyazaa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://sepitbirukk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete