Pages

Elmeena Aqua

This blog was created to help and assist new udang galah freshwater prawn farmers, suppliers and buyers which could generate healthy business and investing relations, targeting Johor, Malaysia areas. I hope the content in this blog is useful and I will upgrade more udang galah links and suppliers with our new WEBSITE, will post update soon...email me at elmee75@gmail.com if you got any enquiries.....please support the udang galah aquaculture farming community.



Friday, February 13, 2009

economics for aquaculture

why am I investing in aquaculture/ freshwater prawn? malaysia still have vast land to develop + whole year round of rain that God gives for free, udang galah or freshwater prawn farming/rearing are still niche market, I hardly find any udang galah being sell in our local market or hypermarket, either in JB, Seremban or KL...compare to India, China, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia, they exported tonnes of freshwater prawn... now US dan New Zealand become new contributor...

Udang galah or freshwater prawn should be rear/farm systematically and in large community areas... hopefully I can assist/encourage my community of young and old to venture into farming freshwater prawn lah....

Enough said... I always think this is a good business either supply LIVE to pay fishing ponds or supply frozen to the wet market... I need to add few more ponds so I can supply the freshwater prawn constantly and steady stream for at least 100kg to 200kg per week...my business plan will be discuss later lah ya....

2 comments: